Subtle metaphor and yet terrible policework.
so if derek is planning a dinner in 11x06, then that means we get evening scenes in people’s home, right? this means we may get a japril/mama kepner dinner, right? tell me yes.
please, please, please…Sarah wore normal chothes that time when…
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
Grey’s Anatomy: Deterioration of the Fight or Flight Response
↳ Human beings need a lot of things to feel alive. Family…Love…Sex. But we only need one thing to actually be alive. We need a beating heart. When our heart is threatened, we respond in one of two ways. We either run. Or we attack. There’s a scientific term for this: fight or flight. It’s instinct. We can’t control it. Or can we?
It’s Meredith. The girl with the bomb is Meredith.
Olitz kiss - Scandal 4x04
"At first I thought Shonda Rhimes hated me, but she was calculating in her head where to put me and what I’d be right for. They liked me, but they wanted me to do a chemistry read with lead actress Ellen Pompeo. I had an immediate connection with her because she has a Boston accent, and I’m from Maine, so that disarmed me.."